Your Business Survived, You're Ready to Reset. What is that going to take?
We have to face some facts about practicing law. The practical tools you need to thrive are different than before; video conferencing, telephonic/video hearings are commonplace, clients' new demands and preferences evolved.
You're Focused on Evolving Your Business from Survive to Thrive
Bouncing back stronger than ever, you're looking for collaboration, a cohort of similarly growth-oriented firms, innovation, and opportunity. You know that the future of law is changing and those firms that aren't oriented for that change are in danger of dying out.
This program is for you if you:
Want to create efficiencies in the operation of your law practice;
Want to increase your bottom line revenue;
Want happier employees;
Want a happier work life balance!
Session Value: $499
Firm Principals Registration Free
Randi L. Johnson
Senior Attorney, SSD Manager at Gravis Law
- Responsible for building Gravis Law’s innovative SSD Strategy. Randi leverages experiences building disability representation teams from startup to market leaders.
- Before Gravis Law, Randi was a small regional disability law firm owner in Spokane, WA.
- Randi frequently speaks on disability advocacy (particularly for teens and young adults), the importance of leadership, grief, and estate planning.
Chad M. Wold
Vice President, Chief Strategic Officer at Gravis Law
- Responsible for developing Gravis Law’s extraordinary growth profile. Chad builds relationships and connects intelligent & motivated business owners with opportunities to grow.
- Chad has extensive experience in complex litigation, domestic and international business ventures, business structuring, partnership transactions, mergers and acquisitions, EB-5, private equity transactions, and General Counsel services to small and mid-sized enterprises both within the United States and internationally.
- Chad heads Gravis’ Arbitration & Mediation practice as a National Panel member of the American Arbitration Association and a member of the Washington Mediation Association.